Registration for Fairfield Public Schools is now open to all grades. We will be contacting families by email who have completed our On-Line Pre-Registration Application with instruction to complete the enrollment for your family. Thank you for your patience
- Are you moving within or out of the District ?
- What form do I use to have my child's school records sent from our prior school to Fairfield?
- I am unable to obtain a current lease or my lease has expired. What document can I bring to my appointment to prove residency?
- If I choose to retain my child from attending Kindergarten until they are 6 years old, can he/she still attend the preschool program?
- Does Fairfield Public Schools have a preschool?
- I have just moved to Fairfield but I have not received a utility bill yet. How will I be able to provide this documentation?
- I already have other children attending the Fairfield Public Schools. Do I need to complete this pre-registration application on line and prove residency again at my appointment?
- My children and I live with a relative, who is a Fairfield resident. What additional documents would I need to bring to my appointment?
- My children live with a relative, who is a Fairfield resident. I do not reside with my children. What additional documents would I need to bring to my appointment?
- I do not live in Fairfield, Connecticut. Can my child attend Fairfield Public Schools if I pay tuition?
- My child has not had his/her 5 year physical yet. Can I still enroll my child?
- Based on religious beliefs can my child be exempt from immunizations?