- What form do I use to have my child's school records sent from our prior school to Fairfield?
- Are you moving within or out of the District ?
- I am unable to obtain a current lease or my lease has expired. What document can I bring to my appointment to prove residency?
- If I choose to retain my child from attending Kindergarten until they are 6 years old, can he/she still attend the preschool program?
- Does Fairfield Public Schools have a preschool?
- I have just moved to Fairfield but I have not received a utility bill yet. How will I be able to provide this documentation?
- I already have other children attending the Fairfield Public Schools. Do I need to complete this pre-registration application on line and prove residency again at my appointment?
- My children and I live with a relative, who is a Fairfield resident. What additional documents would I need to bring to my appointment?
- My children live with a relative, who is a Fairfield resident. I do not reside with my children. What additional documents would I need to bring to my appointment?
- I do not live in Fairfield, Connecticut. Can my child attend Fairfield Public Schools if I pay tuition?
- My child has not had his/her 5 year physical yet. Can I still enroll my child?
- Based on religious beliefs can my child be exempt from immunizations?
If you have a child enrolled in the Fairfield Public Schools and have moved, please contact our Registration Office at (203) 255-8398 for an appointment to have your address changed in Infinite Campus. You will be instructed to bring Proof of Residency - mortgage statement or deed to property, or current lease agreement (that include all pages, fully signed/executed by all parties) along with 2 current utility bills (gas, water, cable, electric) showing mailing address. Also, please bring in the following as Proof of Parent/Guardian Identification – a driver’s license and a car registration.
Please click on the link to download the Declaration of Legal Residence that would need to be completed by you, (the tenant) and the landlord. Please bring the original notarized document to your appointment.
No, the 5 year old will not be able to attend the preschool program since it is only a 3 and 4 year old program. Please click on the link to the Fairfield Public Library website to get a listing of the private and parochial preschools.
Fairfield Public Library Website
Yes, Fairfield Public Schools has 2 preschools for 3 and 4 year-olds located at ECC Warde and ECC Stratfield. Your home address will determine which school your child is able to attend.
As of 2019 the Feeder Pattern is as follows:
- ECC Warde: McKinley, Sherman, Mill Hill, Jennings, Burr and Holland Hill attendance areas.
- ECC Stratfield: Osborn Hill, Riverfield, Dwight, Stratfield and North Stratfield attendance areas.
Please click on the link to download the residency affidavit that would need to be completed and notarized. The Fairfield resident that you are living with would need to attend the registration appointment and prove their residency with a mortgage statement, deed or current lease agreement along with 2 current utility bills. The parent or guardian of the student would also need to supply 2 utility bills sent to that address in their name.
Please click on the links to download the non-residency affidavit that would need to be completed and notarized, along with the residency affidavit. The Fairfield resident/relative with whom your children are living would need to attend the registration appointment and prove their residency with a mortgage statement, deed or current lease agreement along with 2 current utility bills.