Dear Parent / Guardian,
Welcome to Fairfield Public Schools. Our teachers and school leaders are committed to providing each of our students with a rich and challenging set of learning experiences including academics, the arts and athletics. It is our hope that every student will take full advantage of these opportunities.
The Family Guide page contains a great deal of information about the Fairfield Public Schools. The links below offer convenient references and are part of our effort to communicate with you about your child’s education. I encourage you to review all of the information listed here and on the Policy page. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your child’s principal or headmaster.
Interim Superintendent of Schools
Please note: Per Policy 5125 AR, parents may opt-out of media and directory information release by contacting the school principal or headmaster.
- Infinite Campus FAQs including Emergency Notification Preferences
- Student Registration for NEW Students
- Moving? Address changes require an appointment with the Registrar.
- Food Services and Meal Payment Information
- Health Program, Health Assessments, Dental Clinic Forms
- Requesting and Reviewing Student Records, FERPA, IDEA
- School Transfer Requests
- Staff Directory
- ClassLink for Students
- Recess (See Policy 6142.101)
- Attendance (See Policy 5113)
- Homework (See Policy 6154)
- Bullying (See Policy 5131.911)
- Suspension and Expulsion (See Policy 5114)
- Mandated Reporting of Child Abuse and Neglect (See Policy 5141.4)
- Green Cleaning (See Policy 3524.2)
- District Wide Cleaning Product List
- Pesticide Applications at Schools
- Need More Information on a Specific School?