District School Climate Survey
May 17, 2021
Fairfield Public Schools regularly surveys parents/guardians, students, and teachers/staff to gain input about our schools. The surveys are structured to evaluate school leadership and management, as well as to measure six domains required by the State of Connecticut for healthy school climates. The domains are:
- Institutional Environment
- Teaching and Learning
- Safety Procedures
- Interpersonal Relationships
Survey results are used to determine school and staff improvement goals.
We ask that families complete just one survey for their school. If you have children who attend different schools in the district, you will have the option to complete one survey for each school.
- As you respond to each item, focus on your thoughts and feelings based on your own personal experience with the school, as well as your perceptions of your child's experience as a student.
- There are no right or wrong answers, we just want to know how you feel. Your responses will provide us with important information to help your child’s school become even better.
- All of your responses are completely anonymous. No one from the school will ever see your individual answers, and no identifying information will be recorded.
- All results will be reported to your school only in terms of how each population responded. Individual responses are never seen by your school.
The survey link will be open from today, Monday, May 17 through Friday, May 28 at 4:00 pm. Please access the survey here: Parent/Guardian Climate Survey 2020-2021.
If you have questions, please contact your school’s administration.
We thank you for your participation.
MikeMichael Cummings Superintendent of Schools