Two Types of Requests Can be Generated:
Type 1 FSDirect
- In-house/School Groups/Community Ed Sponsored requests;
Click here to review the Fairfield Public Schools’ Administrative Regulations on Community Use of School Facilities. You must review these regulations and agree to the terms before continuing with your reservation.
- Please view the FSDirect Requester (Schedule Request Tab) video by going to http://www.screencast.com/t/yzoHspP7. This video will guide you through the process of requesting an electronic reservation.
Type 2 CommunityUse
- General Public/Non-school Group Requests.
- (Note: As part of the request procedure, first-time users will have to create an account. All future requests will require you to login using your account information).
- Guide for general public/Non-school group requests – Step 1 Registration After you complete step 1 and are approved, please complete Step 2
- Please view the Step 1 registration and Step 2 request videos below for step-by-step instructions on how to register and request reservations
- CU Registration ‐ http://www.screencast.com/t/AJkKHxtdlM
- CU Requests ‐ http://www.screencast.com/t/l2W9x5kxgiw
Important Final Steps to Remember!
- Fax your Certificate of Liability Insurance to the Reservation Coordinator @ 203-255-8249 or mail it to Fairfield Public Schools, 501 Kings Highway East, Fairfield, CT 06825, Attention: Reservation Coordinator as soon as you submit your request. Your reservation will NOT be confirmed unless the certificate of insurance is on file with the Reservation Coordinator.
- 50% of your rental fee must be received by the Reservation Coordinator. You may drop it off or mail it to Fairfield Public Schools, 501 Kings Highway East, Fairfield, CT 06825, Attention: Reservation Coordinator as soon as you submit your request. Your reservation will NOT be confirmed unless the certificate of insurance is on file with the Reservation Coordinator.
- Please be advised that when you book a Gymnasium or any space for weekend use, you will incur Custodial Overtime costs beyond the reserved hours. Reservations require a custodian onsite prior to your event, during the event as well as billable hours for set-up, breakdown and cleaning after the event. If you require additional information, please contact the Reservations Dept. at 203-255-8374.