The mission of the Food and Nutrition Services Department is to provide a variety of appealing and nutritious foods in an environment that is respectful of each student’s needs and differences. Food Service employees will provide all students the opportunity to reach their maximum learning potential through healthy food choices.
- Whitsons Allergen Statement
- Safe Snack List
- Breakfast Information
- 2019-2020 Free & Reduced-price School Meals Application
- 2019-2020 Free & Reduced-price School Meals Application (Spanish)
- Translated/Foreign Language Free & Reduced Applications
- Sharing Information with Other Programs
- Sharing Information with Other Programs (Spanish)
- Food Services Advisory Board Meeting - 10/29/2019
|Deluxe (MS & HS Only)||$4.05|
|Breakfast (all schools)||$1.50|
*Please note: checks payable to: Fairfield Public Schools Lunch
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.