New Procedure To Request Personal Time Off (Personal, Sick & Vacation)
- FSAA, Custodian-Maintenance and FAEOP union members and Independent, part-time and eligible hourly employees should continue to use Employee Self Service (ESS) to request vacation days. These employees should also use ESS to request personal and sick days, which were previously requested via paper.
Note, if time has already been requested as of September 1, 2023 via paper, there is no need to submit again on ESS.
All FEA union members, Special Education Trainers and Paraeducators will continue to use Absence Management (formerly AESOP) to request time off.
Forgot Your ESS Password?
If you have forgotten your ESS password, please email HRESS@fairfieldschools.org for assistance.
Welcome Cindy Sacco To The Front Desk
Ms. Cindy Sacco (Leighton) has transitioned to the Central Office front desk. In her new role, Ms. Sacco will provide a welcoming experience for all Central Office visitors, while maintaining consistent front desk coverage during the hours of 8am to 4pm. She can be reached via extension 8277.
Employee Continuing Education & Tuition Reimbursement
Interested in pursuing a Masters Degree, Sixth or Seventh Year Program and/or Doctorate? FPS is here to help by providing financial support for professional growth activities.
Tuition reimbursement provisions are in place for graduate level continuing education including certifications and workshops, for all Administrators, Certified and Non-Certified Staff.
Below are the links to instructions on how to get started:
- Administrator Tuition Reimbursement Instructions
- Certified Staff Tuition Reimbursement Instructions
- Tuition Reimbursement Pre-Approval Form For Paraeducators
- Certified Staff Salary Lane Status Notice***
***Important Note: Human Resources will not be sending out a separate email requesting your Salary Lane Status Notice. Please take action by filling out the Salary Lane Status Notice linked above, and submit by October 20, 2023.